The Bellflower Bunnies (French: La Famille Passiflore) is a French/Canadian animated series based on the Beechwood Bunny Tales book series by Geneviève Huriet. The show debuted on the TF1 network with four episodes airing between December 24 and December 28, 2001.
The show centres on the adventures and exploits of the Bellflower family, a clan of seven rabbits who live in Beechwood Grove. The two adults in the family, Papa Bramble and Aunt Zinnia, take care of their five children: Periwinkle, Poppy, Mistletoe, Dandelion and Violette.
The show's first season, consisting of four episodes, was produced by TF1 and its subsidiary, Protécréa, along with Melusine Productions and TVA International. Later on in its run, it was produced by Euro Visual, Tooncan, Dragon Cartoon, Disney Television France and Big Cash.
- The Bellflower Bunnies at the Internet Movie Database
- (French) The Bellflower Bunnies at TF1.fr
- (French) Episode list
- (German) KI.KA's Bellflower Bunnies site (with a video clip from the "Room to Move" episode)
- Series' second theme song by Alice Willis
- Promo clip of the show at ZDF site (requires RealPlayer)
- Trailers for the first two Region 1 volumes at YouTube:
|This page uses material from The Bellflower Bunnies, originally located at Wikipedia. The list of original authors can be found in the page history there. As with The Bellflower Encyclopedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|